Sayit app was an amazing personal assistant app, but the key word is was. Sayit made me look silly when I tried showing her off yesterday to no avail. She no longer understands a single thing I'm saying, the software keeps saying "Listening" but nothing ever populates the screen nor does it search for anything.
    Is this a known problem? Also, does anyone know a way to contact the developer if it isn't for either a refund or a solution? Any help would be appreciated, much thanks ahead of a time.
    04-21-13 07:55 PM
    Just tried mine and all functions seem to work great. I have had issues with one other app that gave me troubles. What I did was did a battery pull and it worked for a little while but it returned. I then went to BlackBerry World, uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and that fixed it. Maybe one of the two options will work for you. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 09:53 PM
    I must say too bad for the money I paid.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-21-13 09:57 PM
    Have you tried either one of those suggestions? If so did it help. I tried all the functions on mine sense and it all works great. Sure hope it straightens out for you. I use mine a lot in my work and have grown attached to this app. Especially the translation portion.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:49 PM
    That fixed it thank you.
    04-22-13 12:52 AM