I recently purchased rocketfish headphones to use while mowing lawn. I am having a problem with the bluetooth connection being choppy when it's bumpy. It is like listening to a CD player that is skipping when hitting bumps. Also with it in my pocket and I am walking, it does the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated.
    06-09-10 10:16 AM
    Are you running 607? That may be the problem, search the forums I think it's been covered before.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/un...stions-480030/
    Last edited by plkcable; 06-09-10 at 10:30 AM. Reason: add link
    06-09-10 10:28 AM
    I recently purchased rocketfish headphones to use while mowing lawn. I am having a problem with the bluetooth connection being choppy when it's bumpy. It is like listening to a CD player that is skipping when hitting bumps. Also with it in my pocket and I am walking, it does the same thing.

i believe it would be .607 if that is what you are running, i quit using my blue tooth due to that fact of low volume and having to hold it close to me head so i dont get a lot of static.. so i have reverted back to using the stereo headset that came with the phone,
    06-09-10 10:39 AM
    are you running 607? That may be the problem, search the forums i think it's been covered before.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/un...stions-480030/
    thank you.
    06-09-10 10:39 AM

I just bought some rocketfish and love them. I'm on OOAK's 517/604 hybrid and intend to stay there until OS6. Any 607 based OS, official or hybrid has caused me nothing but headaches.
    06-09-10 10:55 AM
    thank you.
    no prob. look into installing a different OS for your S2 if you want to correct the BT issues.

451 & 517 are better choices!
    06-09-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD