hi all, I've been a bb user for 2yrs but only recently added gmail account. After first sync, bb pulls all the contacts from google and added into my bb contact list.

Noticing that many of my contacts now have 2 entries with different content (those from google are not updated like address, email, etc.), what I did was I deleted those original contacts in my bb and updated those added from the sync from google.

When I check google contacts via web, the updates didn't show up, meaning my bb didn't sync back to google. How can I sync up from my bb to google? Also, if I add a contact un my bb, how to up sync these to google too?
    11-21-12 07:00 PM
    11-22-12 11:53 AM
    I've done all the settings correctly, enabled all sync options, but still whatever changes made from my bb9780 won't get sync into google.

I also left it overnight (the link says 4hrs) and still nothing. starting to get fed up now. Disabling the sync options and reenabling it makes my bb to resync from google resulting to deleting all the changes made and redownloading contacts from google again.
    11-24-12 06:22 PM