Having problems with Texting with my BLackberry Curve 3G. I got it new about a couple of months ago and I have no problems except two people on my contact list do not receive my texts although I receive theirs. Does anyone know why that is and what's wrong with my phone? I'm thinking it must be a setting or something. I switched back to my old phone and they got my texts so I know its the phone and not my carrier. Help!
    01-24-11 12:56 PM
    You could try running a diagnostics test. Go to your connections > mobile network options > BB button > diagnostics test> BB button > run. It will do a battery of test and resend your service books. Hope maybe that helps????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Christina915 likes this.
    01-24-11 01:06 PM
    I was going to suggest a battery pull while the device was on.
    Christina915 likes this.
    01-24-11 01:34 PM
    If it's just 2 contacts are there any common factors the two share. I would be more inclined to say it has more to do with their phones or carriers than yours.

Christina915 likes this.
    01-24-11 08:36 PM
    Maybe get the other contact to contact their carrier and have any problems fixed? Also, checking with your carrier would also solve any unknown issues.

Christina915 likes this.
    01-24-11 10:10 PM
    Thanks so much! I think it's the CrunchSMS texting program that I was using. For some reason, I cannot text just those two people (Although they're both family they have different carriers) out of all of my contacts. I've had nothing but problems with this phone. : (
    01-25-11 04:58 PM
    You could try running a diagnostics test. Go to your connections > mobile network options > BB button > diagnostics test> BB button > run. It will do a battery of test and resend your service books. Hope maybe that helps????

I'm so blackberry dumb. How do I get to the Connections? LOL
    01-25-11 05:01 PM
    You want the Manage Connections icons.

I never understood why people used apps like Crunch SMS. Why not just use the default application on the device? It works perfectly. It may look as pretty as the others, but it definitely gets the job done. I would delete Crunch, and just use the default app, and see if you still experience the same issues with those two contacts.
    01-25-11 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD