Hiya,
    i need some help.. i downloaded a theme frim a blog that i've downloaded before and this one is really made my phone play up , like it won't let me in the options folder to be able to change the theme and delete the one i want to get rid of..it seems to lag, but it opens other apps like msgs and bbm and a few others, i done a few battery pulls and that even took ages to load up after the bar reached the end if you know what i mean,at some point it wouldn't even do anything , so i was wondering if anyone can help me and tell how i can get into options or something to get rid and change the theme like you normally can do, really worried
    06-19-11 01:26 PM
    If you absolutely cannot access the Options > Theme settings, try using the Desktop Manager software (download from BlackBerry.com). It should allow you to delete the theme I believe. Back up your device ** first **.
    animallover20 likes this.
    06-19-11 01:44 PM
    If you absolutely cannot access the Options > Theme settings, try using the Desktop Manager software (download from BlackBerry.com). It should allow you to delete the theme I believe. Back up your device ** first **.
    Hiya, could i ask you how do you back up, not had to this before, also i meant to say i can't make a call by pressing the green button either, i wish i hadn't downloaded it now but her other themes have been fine..
    06-19-11 01:48 PM
    Just done what you advised and it got rid of the theme and its working fine now Phew!! thanks ever so much for that didn't think about the Desktop Manager and i had it on my Laptop already...
    thanks again
    06-19-11 02:20 PM
    Desktop Manager allows for deleting all kinds of specific things from the device. It can also install things back that are borked.

Select "Help" in Desktop Manager and it has instructions on how to do a back up.
    06-19-11 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD