I'm really sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area. I'm new. I have a BB Curve 8330 that my husband bought me because my Pink Curve had a crack in the screen and I wanted to upgrade. I suppose his idea of an upgrade is a different phone in the same model. Either way I love the new phone except it sporadically turns off all sound. I haven't researched the problem too much, but I have seen it is a common problem, and the best fix is to send it back under factory warranty which my phone doesn't have. I'm trying to decide which Blackberry I want, but I can't decide. I want a phone that takes better quality pictures and videos and has a full QWERTY keyboard. I'm not a fan of virtual keyboards. The features I use the most are a few of the Apps (Gmail, Ebay, Facebook), the browser, and camera. I purchased a Motorola Droid, but I absolutely hated it because to me it was too much computer and not enough phone. I missed the simplicity of my Blackberry and went back. Now I'm desperate to have a newer BB, but have no idea which is best. I really don't want to buy another phone and hate it like I did with the Droid. Can anyone point me in the right direction of which newer BB is best for my needs? Oh and I use Verizon by the way. Thanks!
    01-06-11 01:08 PM
    With verizon i would say the bold 9650. Is the best available. Cuz the storm 2 has no physical keyboard. And now with os 6 in the near future, its a great phone, 3.2 megapixel camera with flash, lots of room for apps and such, browser with os is very awesome compared to the one your used to.
    01-06-11 01:13 PM
    Another vote for 9650. 8530 is similar to the 8330 in terms of the screen, camera, etc. You won't be disappointed in the 9650.
    01-06-11 01:20 PM
    ^^^ What they said....
    01-06-11 01:24 PM
    I have the Bold 9650 and came from a pink curve 8330. I looooove it! I take a lot of pix with my bb and the 3.2mp cam has very crisp clear shots. The keypad took about a day to get used to because the keys are different than the curves, but now I prefer the Bolds keypad. It is just like the curve but with newer software which is very nice, and soon OS6 will be avail. (The leaks are avail now). It is a little heavier and bigger than the Curve, but not terrible. If you've seen the S2 its about the same size as it.
    If it was up to me, I would say go for the Bold. I don't think you'll be disappointed but, you have to decide if it'll be good for you. Make some time to go to a Vzw store and play with one for an hour or so to see if its something you'll be happy with for a 1yr or 2yr upgrade. Good luck with your decision!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 01:32 PM
    9650 is a grea choice.
    01-06-11 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD