I know this is somewhat unrelated, but I am desperate for an answer. And hey, I'm only going this insane about it cause I want my new green housing! You guys know when you want something for your Berry, you want it now!

So anyways, I added my card yesterday, which is an American Express, and was told it could take 2-3 days to get my verification code (from PayPal). After several CS calls, I seemed to gather the information that AmEx cards take longer then Visa or Master Card. No big deal, Saturdays and Sundays don't ship from Hong Kong sellers. But I would really like to pay Saturday or Sunday, so it may be shipped Monday or Tuesday.

So after all my rambling: Here is my question:

For those of you with experience, does PayPal and/or AmEx count Saturday and Sunday as days to verify? Could I have my code Saturday or Sunday versus Monday or Tuesday?

And by the way, yes I did decide on green!
    04-24-09 06:07 PM
    I think they mean business days, so probably no code until next week.

Don't forget to take pictures when you get your new housing!
    04-24-09 06:12 PM
    That sucks
    The only reason i assumed all days was because dealing with money and eBay, I don't think people would want to wait till Monday. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
    And yeah, I'm soooo excited to have a custom Berry, cause I saw three red ones this week
    I want mine to be unique. And I'm protecting it right! Ordering a new BSE, and putting it on before I put the housing on my phone so I can get it super wet to slide it into place perfect, and get rid of dust.
    One more thing! I'm in such a hurry too cause the Novus messed my screen majorly
    04-24-09 06:16 PM
    Has anyone ever ordered from Hong Kong too? When they say 8 - 14 business days, does it really take that long? Or longer? But don't forget! My PayPal question is more important right now!
    04-24-09 06:21 PM
    Has anyone ever ordered from Hong Kong too?
    Yes about 20-25 times. Item is usually here in Maryland any where between 8 and 20 days...
    04-24-09 06:29 PM
    Yes about 20-25 times. Item is usually here in Maryland any where between 8 and 20 days...
    alrighty, thanks.
    04-24-09 06:33 PM
    I wanna see pics when its done!!
    04-24-09 06:53 PM
    okay, i'll be sure to post!
    i already have my title in mind
    My Green BlackBerry Curve (EcoBerry)
    04-24-09 06:55 PM
    kind of a moot point i suppose but i paid for something with a visa debit, and it cleared right away. i'm not sure if it's cuz it was w/ a debit card or if it was the visa bit, but it went way fast

and yes, pictures please!
    04-24-09 07:41 PM
    kind of a moot point i suppose but i paid for something with a visa debit, and it cleared right away. i'm not sure if it's cuz it was w/ a debit card or if it was the visa bit, but it went way fast

and yes, pictures please!
    It was the Visa bit! Trust me, I do my research before I post.
    04-24-09 08:04 PM
    If you have used PayPal many times you can become verified also adding a credit card, and their credit card you can do a PayPal instant transfer that has no wait. I use PayPal too much :P
    04-24-09 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD