All last night I was browsing things from the BB browser since opening pages from viigo open the BB browser rather than opera mini. But since i have been home (about 4 hours) the BB browser won't load anything. I've tried crackberry, google, and choosing to open pages from within viigo. What makes this strange is I can load crackberry, google, even the WAP in opera mini and follow links from them and such. I'm clueless as to why this is happening. I've done nothing to my BB since it worked normally so it can't have been something I've done. But doesn't exclude that something could have happened without me doing anything to have caused it. And seeing as I can use opera to load sites this doesn't seem to be something that the carrier can look into though I could call sprint BB tech support if there is no solution to be gotten here. Does anyone know what I should do to fix the problem?
    06-17-08 10:35 AM
    It appears to have corrected itself for now. Will reply again if it reverts.
    06-17-08 10:57 AM
    I'm on T-Mobile and was experiencing the same problems. The BB browser was slower than a slug and would time out. Opera Mini would fly. I would assume then that Blackberry was having a network issue and have fixed it. T-Mobile tech support does not know how to diagnose a BB network problem.
    06-17-08 11:06 AM
    It appears to have corrected itself for now. Will reply again if it reverts.

good deal...post back if any more probs
    06-17-08 11:12 AM
    I'm guessing that it is probably just timing out. Perhaps there is a lot of traffic causing the BB browser to time out while opera mini is not so prone to that.
    06-17-08 11:12 AM
    yeah, possibly..considering two diff servers... but I don't have that issue happen often..next to never..TBH
    06-17-08 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD