Okay, well I rolled over on my blackberry in my sleep, but realized I had and got it out from under me. I had done this before, so figured no big deal. Well, the next morning, I hit a button to see what time it was, and the screen wouldn't come on. I was thinking, ok... I just charged this last night, so what's up. Well, I went and hooked it up to the computer, and it turned on. (The screen) It wasn't dead, that's when I realized the buttons weren't working. The trackball will scroll up and down on the main menu, when I have it plugged in where I can see the screen, but you can't click down on the trackball, or any other button... even the side buttons that have the camera, not one button on there works. Does anyone have any idea if I have broke my Blackberry or if this is related to a warranty issue? Is this common that this happens? I'm scared half to death lol. I'm afraid I send it in to warranty, and they will charge me 399 for the phone. I have a Curve 8310, and I only got it like a month ago. If anyone could help... that'd be great.

I don't know if it's something wrong with the phone or if I broke something.. nothing rattles or anything.
    03-15-08 08:26 PM
    I wonder if the keyboard could have detached from the logic board?

03-15-08 08:30 PM
    That's what I was thinking, but would it make the side keys stop working as well? Is that all attached?
    03-15-08 08:32 PM
    I've read all these stories about how tough these Blackberrys are, now I'm thinkin maybe not lol. I'm not that heavy.
    03-15-08 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD