hey crackberry user
    here my problems i speak french
    but i speak english too and writting to but
    when it is times to read the tips and advice in this sites
    i understand partially so here my question i dont know if there french speaker here so if you have a site or anything i would love to here
    but this sites is awsomee tooo
    03-05-09 06:29 PM
    Hopefully we have some bi lingual members in the forums. Also, you might try Babelfish to translate the English text into French

Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation
    03-05-09 06:56 PM
    I am certain we have users from French speaking Canada who will help if necessary.

If you need a particular post translated I suggest you post a new message which asks for translation and links a pointer to the original message you can't read. Your message in this thread would link as http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/help...8/#post1867519

You can get this link by right clicking the Permalink number (#1) and copying then pasting to the new message.
    03-05-09 07:10 PM
    hey crackberry user
    here my problems i speak french
    but i speak english too and writting to but
    when it is times to read the tips and advice in this sites
    i understand partially so here my question i dont know if there french speaker here so if you have a site or anything i would love to here
    but this sites is awsomee tooo
    Hopefully we have some bi lingual members in the forums. Also, you might try Babelfish to translate the English text into French

Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation

I ran the BB new user tutorial thou Yahoo Babel Fish, here is a link....

Translation result for http://crackberry.com/crack-team/crackberry-com-features/blackberry-101
    03-05-09 07:28 PM
    thanks a lot guys
    03-06-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD