Hi, I have just bought a Blackberry Pearl 8100 and am stuck! I don't know what desktop manager software to download as I bought the device privately and did not receive the disc with the tools on it? I am trying to find the software that enables me to get the music/picture manager (or something similar/better?). If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
    06-11-08 04:37 AM
    Here is the link download desktop 4.3

BlackBerry - BlackBerry - Sys Req V4-3

Download the file with the media manager (easier to do photo mp3 and ringtones.

Good luck
    06-11-08 05:08 AM
    Awesome thanks for that!!

Do you know if it is 4.3 which comes with the media manager or is it 4.2 Service Pack 2??

I Downloaded 4.3 and I couldn't do anything with it (I have since uninstalled but still have the file to reload if needed)? Also, I am waiting on my micro SD card to arrive, will this impact what I can see and do in the desktop manager menu??

Also, last stupid newbie question, is media manager something I have to download separate after the desktop manager? Just that I just read something that said I needed Desktop Software and also Handheld Software?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me???
    06-11-08 05:26 AM
    Look closely at the titles when downloading DM 4.3 . there is one without media manager and one with media manager. You do not have to download it seperately they are together. look at it close you'll find the right one.
    06-11-08 05:29 AM
    Ok, thanks for your help
    06-11-08 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD