i just did a modification to my bb9700 by removing the camera and its icon and now my bb cant read chinese characters. what must i do?
    09-26-10 11:37 PM
    Did you physically remove the camera from the phone???
    09-26-10 11:47 PM
    i just did a modification to my bb9700 by removing the camera and its icon and now my bb cant read chinese characters. what must i do?
    Put it back?
    Seriously though, try reloading the OS and see if that fixes it. If you've never tried this before, I suggest this walkthrough by hydroz_23.
    09-27-10 12:01 AM
    no i engaged some1 to do it for me. i dunno is it because of removing it which affects the phone or is it i didn't set anything in the phone yet. sry first time using BB so im basically quite noob bout it
    09-27-10 12:30 AM
    Did you physically remove the camera from the phone???
    no i engaged some1 to do it for me. i dunno is it because of removing it which affects the phone or is it i didn't set anything in the phone yet. sry first time using BB so im basically quite noob bout it
    09-27-10 12:51 AM
    I guess the question is "why?". There's models that don't have cameras, mainly for employers that have a restriction on mobile phones with cameras.
    09-27-10 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD