Hey guys. I have searched and dug everywhere to find a back cover to a verizon z30. Verizon sent me one with no back cover. Verizon doesn't have any. No where online has them I have looked everywhere not even blackberry. Anywhere I can get one for a verizon z30? Please help!

Posted by Antoniius via my sexy white Q10.
    01-27-14 09:38 PM
    ?? Take it back to Verizon!

Posted via CB10
    RAFA1 likes this.
    01-27-14 09:52 PM
    Verizon doesn't care all they keep doing is suggesting I return the phone for an android device. Its insane. I have told them a million times I don't want an android at all. I love the z30 but can't use it without a back. Verizon says they have none and I can't find any online at all.

01-27-14 09:57 PM
    Verizon doesn't care all they keep doing is suggesting I return the phone for an android device. Its insane. I have told them a million times I don't want an android at all. I love the z30 but can't use it without a back. Verizon says they have none and I can't find any online at all.

Contact BlackBerry on twitter, let them know what's going on ,failing which you can get one here been reduced it's an OEM. https://shop.n4bb.com/blackberry-z30-battery-door/.

And or: http://www.etradesupply.com/blackber...berry-z30.html

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 10:25 PM
    Cool I think I might just do that on twitter. I have called verizon so many times their support for BlackBerry is none existent. All they keep doing is trying to stuff you into another android.

That's an awesome link but you know weather or not it's compatible with the cdma Verizon version? The one I could find were all un compatible with Verizon.

01-27-14 10:32 PM
    Cool I think I might just do that on twitter. I have called verizon so many times their support for BlackBerry is none existent. All they keep doing is trying to stuff you into another android.

That's an awesome link but you know weather or not it's compatible with the cdma Verizon version? The one I could find were all un compatible with Verizon.

The second link demonstrates a Verizon logo, so it will work, however the better question is, whether or not NFC is in the cover rather than compatibility . It will fit.You should drop BlackBerry a tweet though.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 10:38 PM
    Hey guys. I have searched and dug everywhere to find a back cover to a verizon z30. Verizon sent me one with no back cover. Verizon doesn't have any. No where online has them I have looked everywhere not even blackberry. Anywhere I can get one for a verizon z30? Please help!

Make sure whatever you site you order from you verify it fits Verizon as there are 2 backs. The Verizon allows for wireless charging the grooves line up differently. In the meantime, if they continue to be out of the battery door, demand they send you the Verizon version of the flip she'll case as that attaches to the back and replaces the battery door

Posted with my Q10 on Verizon from Philly
    01-27-14 10:45 PM
    Make sure whatever you site you order from you verify it fits Verizon as there are 2 backs. The Verizon allows for wireless charging the grooves line up differently. In the meantime, if they continue to be out of the battery door, demand they send you the Verizon version of the flip she'll case as that attaches to the back and replaces the battery door

Posted with my Q10 on Verizon from Philly
    Great recommendation the flip hard shell from BlackBerry can work in the absence of the cover, it's just crazy to think that they will sell a phone without a cover. Truly BlackBerry needs to take charge!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 10:53 PM
    Incredible how they conspire against BlackBerry those guys...
    01-27-14 10:58 PM
    Omg just got off the phone with verizon and they are truly incompetent. They still proclaim they don't have any and want to send me to blackberry(btw that was call #5 to verizon) called BlackBerry too and they have none. Its insane. Verizon again recommended an android phone. Its total bs. Verizon sent me some cheap case to cover the back and was so excited like they fixed everything. Ughh this is a total failure of customer service.

01-27-14 11:13 PM
    The latest rep informed me that she's been with android since the beginning and doesn't understand why I would want to stay with the z30. It was dead silence when I described the features of BlackBerry 10 like swipe, hub, and peak.

01-27-14 11:16 PM
    The latest rep informed me that she's been with android since the beginning and doesn't understand why I would want to stay with the z30. It was dead silence when I described the features of BlackBerry 10 like swipe, hub, and peak.

Just bear it out if you can and get the hardshell flip cover it will work! You can in the meantime take your time to look around for the original. Its disgusting the behaviour of many of these Carriers! The Z30 is far superior to the IOS and S4 that I also own, in fact even my Z10 is better than them too!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 11:40 PM
    I would also file a complaint with the better business burrow & let the local media know about your problem.....though not sure if American media would care that it's a BlackBerry....still can't hurt to try

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 11:44 PM
    Would love to let the media know if possible. It is kind crazy that BlackBerry told me they don't have them, then transfered me off to Verizon. But the only info I can find on the BlackBerry flip shell is for the gsm version not the verizon version.

01-28-14 12:00 AM
    I know how to get things done OP.
    PM me your phone number, and your purchase details along with phone details. I will spend my money conferencing you and Vzw together and get a positive result.
    I'm not joking.
    Either allow me to help, or close this thread.
    :>)
    stlabrat likes this.
    01-28-14 12:10 AM
    Still no help from verizon or BlackBerry. Over this. The second like from above says sold out. anyone find out anything about the shell flip cover for the verizon version?

01-28-14 07:37 AM
    I'm having the same issue. Do you know if an AT&T cover will fit?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:39 PM
    Did you guys try eBay that's where I get some parts from

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:54 PM