Yeah, money at a young age can be tough. Right now finding a real job seems nearly impossible. Ask anyone who knows me- they love me, I work hard, I learn quick, do quality work, work fast (not so fast as to compromise quality), and i'm enjoyable to work with. What I look like on paper is a whole different story seeing as I have no real job experience, except my high school, which at first glance sounds slightly pathetic, but if they knew they school they'd know I'm not just some kid. I can't even land an interview. saving up money for things I really wanted helped alot as did being good to my parents and not asking for things unless I really wanted them)
    06-12-08 11:00 PM
    It is 11:58pm here in Pine Bush, New York. This is the first time my 8820 has kept me up. My Curve has kept my up at least 5 times Oh well, I guess math is when I can take a nap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 11:01 PM
    Not out of School yet. Finals starting next week. This year has been a living ****. I have a math teacher who cries and teaches the tv when we talk, and other teachers that have time bombs for personalities. Thank god 10 days left!!!

06-12-08 11:04 PM
    And your only in eighth grade!!!!!! I was out a week ago! I go to a private school too. That sucks.

06-12-08 11:07 PM
    Good morning everyone! It is now 12:17am!!

06-12-08 11:08 PM
    Your lucky. I take it you don't have a crazy math teacher? Oh and sorry it is 12:08am.

06-12-08 11:09 PM
    Get sleep right now and don't worry kiddo. You're young and still have a lot of living to do. Good luck.

06-12-08 11:10 PM
    You on the East coast?

06-12-08 11:10 PM
    Sleep? I wish but yeah thanks everyone.

06-12-08 11:11 PM
    Sleep? I wish but yeah thanks everyone.

Your clock is wrong.
    06-12-08 11:12 PM
    Yeah in New York. You?

06-12-08 11:12 PM
    I'm in NY and I am posting this at 12:14.
    06-12-08 11:14 PM
    Yeah, I got the wrong time before. Its 12:15am now.

06-12-08 11:16 PM
    Where did everyone go? I feel so lonely

06-12-08 11:24 PM
    Oh well, I guess I will attempt to sleep...wish me luck!

06-12-08 11:26 PM
    Wow... what a thread. I actually read through... Lol.

Tell them and hope for the best. If you have access to call customer care, let them know about this and see what they can do.
    06-12-08 11:42 PM
    dude you just have to take the hit for going over. snag some extra hours at your job (if you have one) or work around the house for cash. it will suck for a bit but hey, it happens.

and make sure you get unlimited texting. with the QWERTY keyboard your texting amounts seem to skyrocket haha i kno mine did.
    06-13-08 12:09 AM
    I wish I was that young again.

I remember the phone I had at that age... it was an old ClearNET Sony phone

I miss it's jog dial, though...
    06-13-08 12:33 AM
    my dad had a brick phone when i was that age...
    it was flippin huge and the battery was most of the phone
    06-13-08 01:10 AM
    LOL!! A whole thread on this and I know some of you all are AT&T employees and NO ONE mentioned the fact if he uses his email accnt to send to 10digit#@txt.att.net he can avoid at least half the SMS charges.

PS: Most carriers have this option as well so it's not only bound to AT&T..don't help with the CURRENT charges either but still..thats what customer care is for lol!! credits please!!

Verizon: [email protected]
    AT&T: [email protected]
    Sprint: [email protected]
    T-Mobile: [email protected]
    Nextel: [email protected]
    Alltel: [email protected]
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 06-13-08 at 01:22 AM.
    06-13-08 01:17 AM
    LOL!! A whole thread on this and I know some of you all are AT&T employees and NO ONE mentioned the fact if he uses his email accnt to send to 10digit#@txt.att.net he can avoid at least half the SMS charges.

PS: Most carriers have this option as well so it's not only bound to AT&T..don't help with the CURRENT charges either but still..thats what customer care is for lol!! credits please!!

Verizon: [email protected]
    AT&T: [email protected]
    Sprint: [email protected]
    T-Mobile: [email protected]
    Nextel: [email protected]
    Alltel: [email protected]
    I was going to post that... but then it seemed everything sorted itself out... besides, even if he reduces his texts by half it would probably still justify an unlimited txt package.

However, it is a good tip.

Telus is [email protected]
    06-13-08 01:28 AM
    Well I will use that for next month, nut how do you send the message? I tried but it didn't work. Thanks Bla1ze

Last edited by ecooper11; 06-13-08 at 06:55 AM.
    06-13-08 05:50 AM
    Maybe you can pan handle for a few hours to make up the difference.

06-13-08 06:24 AM
    In addition to all the suggestions above, you could maybe recognize your parents are providing you a convenience, and try, going forward, rather than trying to circumvent the system, or hide anything, simply out of respect for how hard they work to provide for your needs and wants, use the BB responsibly.
    I was thinking of a way of saying this, my version wouldn't have been as "nice". I didn't even have a cell phone until I was 27! If I had asked my parents even to borrow $5 I would have been laughed out of the family!
    06-13-08 06:51 AM
    Well I waited for my Dad to go to work and I told my Mom. I gave her $29 that I found I had in my desk and I'm fine. Thanks for your support everyone.

06-13-08 07:26 AM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD