- CrackBerry User
06-03-13, 07:02 AM #77
- 21 Posts
Emails on the server (Gmail, Yahoo) have also been permanently deleted. This is bad news, as I'm sure you can imagine, and for the first time in a long while, I'm questioning the BB10 platform.
- Dragon Slayer
06-24-13, 08:50 PM #78
- 10,609 Posts
First of all, does everyone here know what the "Delete all prior" function is, and how to invoke it?
Because in some cases, people might be inadvertenly invoking that command.
Does everyone here have the Hub feature to confirm deletions turned ON? It would be good to make sure that is enabled to reduce the chance of inadvertently deleting something you do not want to delete. (Hub, overflow "3 dot" menu, "Display and Actions", "Delete Message Confirmation".)
Can people check their free storage space also. (Settings, About, Hardware, Free Storage)
All that said - have seen several reports of this, so I don't think it's anyone's imagination. Just a question of what the cause is. I imagine there are some cases where it might be an inadvertent command issued, other cases where it might be a software bug.Data expands to fill all available space. Traffic increases to use all available bandwidth.
Why do wireless carriers control smartphone OS updates? (FAQ)
FAQ: How to restart / reset your BB10 device
Fine tune Android app permissions with BB10 v10.3
- By pickneters in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-09, 09:50 PM
- By rifraf2009 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-09, 08:14 PM
- By pnut333 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-08, 09:15 AM
- By maulyn in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-08, 10:36 AM
- By missbanks in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-08, 04:07 PM