Hello,
    new to this bb business. I have no idea what I've sone but I can get the Go To or any other or the links from the menu when I am on the browser. When I get to the browser the only this it connects me to is my e-mail account and address. What did I do and how do I fix it?
    04-06-09 02:08 AM
    try re-sending your service books by logging into the BIS site for your provider.
    04-06-09 02:10 AM
    Thank you but...how do I do that?
    04-06-09 02:14 AM
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 04-06-09 at 03:02 AM.
    04-06-09 02:43 AM
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

thats the link to BB's Verizon log in page

also, amazinglygraceless, the curve 8310 with OS 4.5.....does it look like the Bolds OS or is that just a theme they installed? i keep seeing pics of peoples curves that look like its running Bold's OS. im thinking about picking one up as a backup phone.
    04-06-09 02:54 AM
    done...still nothing. When I move the cursor on the browser and hit the menu key, all I get is the options to: move, hide, add folders, and switch application. Still not able to 'go to' or actually browse. I had no problem earlier this evening. I truly have no idea what I did.
    04-06-09 02:58 AM
    done...still nothing. When I move the cursor on the browser and hit the menu key, all I get is the options to: move, hide, add folders, and switch application. Still not able to 'go to' or actually browse. I had no problem earlier this evening. I truly have no idea what I did.
    mine does that too......you have to actually open the browser before you can browse. LOL! click the track ball when hovering over the browser to open it. once your homepage opens, then hit the menu button. i really hope it isnt this......
    04-06-09 03:01 AM
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

thats the link to BB's Verizon log in page
    Thanks for the backup on the link, I totally spaced on that

also, amazinglygraceless, the curve 8310 with OS 4.5.....does it look like the Bolds OS or is that just a theme they installed? i keep seeing pics of peoples curves that look like its running Bold's OS. im thinking about picking one up as a backup phone.
    The themes in 4.5 look pretty much the same as in the older OS's. There are
    quite a few 3rd party Bold themes for the non Bold devices
    04-06-09 03:02 AM
    Oh boy...still nothing. When I actually open the browser, it just shows me my e-mail address with options to edit or delete. Am I hopeless with this gadget? lol
    04-06-09 03:04 AM
    Thanks for the backup on the link, I totally spaced on that

The themes in 4.5 look pretty much the same as in the older OS's. There are
    quite a few 3rd party themes for the non Bold devices
    ah ok thanks. ill try to post a pic of what i was talking about.
    04-06-09 03:04 AM
    Oh boy...still nothing. When I actually open the browser, it just shows me my e-mail address with options to edit or delete. Am I hopeless with this gadget? lol
    can u tell if you are even connected to BIS. i dont know what the verizon UI looks like and how to tell. you shouldve posted in the Curve forum or Verizon forums.
    04-06-09 03:06 AM
    holy smokes...I got it! I have no idea how but I guess I had to logg off of everything and get back to the applications home page. Thank you for all your help though. I was about ready to give up
    04-06-09 03:12 AM
    Way to go!! Glad you didn't give up.
    04-06-09 03:22 AM
    glad u finally got it
    04-06-09 03:31 AM
    Darn... I was about to suggest that... I had the same issue when I first got my Curve.
    04-06-09 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";