So here is my dilemma with my blackberry pearl 3gs after moving to the US with my little blackberry I have encountered many an issue now i am close to throwing the thing in the trash. My Blackberry lets me use BBM on the Tmobile network but wont let me use apps like Hot Spot Browser or Facebook twitter etc telling me that I am currently on a service plan that does not support this application which I have been informed by Tmobile I am so any help with that one would be amazing.

Next issue I have lost my MMS option cant send receive or even find an option for it help would be great on that one along with my last issue email again the icon has disappeared and no sign of being able to set it back up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am falling out of love with my crackberry big time.

JD
    03-14-11 07:49 PM
    I'm curious as to where you got the Pearl 3G as T-Mobile USA doesn't sell it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f197/he...9100-a-541420/
    WRTO the MMS issue, it may be that you have hidden the icon
    03-14-11 08:11 PM
    My blackberry is an unlocked one from the UK
    03-16-11 08:28 PM
    It sounds like you need a BlackBerry data plan, which you do not currently have, by your post above. I know that the Facebook and Twitter app require a BlackBerry data plan, not a regular data plan.
    03-16-11 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD