- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
Help!!! music play list, please help me!
I have created a playlist for all my music on my blackberry.
I also have an itouch that has the exact same music in it.
Is there a way to take the playlist and put it on my itouch??? A way to trasnfer it, or extract the file or someting???
Or maybe to iTunes and then put it on my itouch??
I would hate to have to scroll through 8gb of music again to make it on itouch.
- CrackBerry Master
11-11-2012, 07:50 PM #2
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Help!!! music play list, please help me!
This is the problem with different manufacturers. What I would do if all the music on both devices are in the exact same folders is copy the *.m3u file from the BB to a file on you computer. Then open a m3u file from iTunes in a text editor and copy the path to the music. Open up the m3u file in a text editor from the BB and use find and replace to replace the location of the files in the playlist.
iTunes has an import playlist function you could try after connecting your BB. That might be the best thing to try idk. Goto: File > Library > Import
- By Pilchard in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2012, 12:03 PM
- By E.2da.D in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:38 AM
- By roan-inish in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 11:07 AM
- By ddot8000 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2009, 03:47 PM
- By Vogie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:41 PM