There is the main blackberry message icon that displays messages from email, text, facebook, etc. And then there are other email icons as well that show individual mail accounts.

I loved the main blackberry message icon and that's what I always used. It has suddenly stoppped showing everything. WHen I click I see only a few items from facebook etc. I have to click view folder and click inbox which shows me one account and then view folder and view another account.

This is driving me crazy. Please help me someone!
    08-04-09 06:13 AM
    Nothing obvious comes to mind. Make sure you didn't set a filter somehow, and you might try the fix-all battery pull -- with the phone On remove the battery and replace after half a minute or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 06:48 AM
    Did you change themes recently? There is a setting in the general mail options to have the sms and email boxes separate, combined or theme controlled. I believe the default setting is theme controlled, which means if the theme is made to have the boxes separate then things are going to go their separate ways, not to the general messages folder.

Personally I hated that general messages thing, I prefer things to go to their own separate inboxes so I know what they are.
    08-04-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD