I have a 4GB MicroSD in my Curve 8330. After formatting my card I loaded all my Vids, Pics, RingT, Music via mass storage mode. All is good...whenever I would want to view them I would go through media icon and it would properly route me to the correct folder. Now...when I go to Media Icon I have to route I get a list of folders when I click on Pictures and I have to route to get to pictures. Also, when I plug in via mass storage mode, my pictures folder is not there. The same amount of space is taken and when I do a properties on the folder within my BB screen it shows location :Media Card??????Help??
    06-18-08 08:32 AM
    Did you format your card with your Curve or your pc?

Use only your Curve and then transfer the files to the proper folders.

Sounds like you may have transferred some folders from your pc.
    06-18-08 08:46 AM
    I formatted with the Curve. It baffles me It was all fine and normal until the other day??? THe default mapping was gone???
    06-18-08 08:48 AM
    Did your media card settings change?

Such as Support Options or Enable mass storage?
    06-18-08 08:51 AM
    Noe of that the last thing I did was at home on my mac....I moved some pics around via mass stoirage mode on prompt. My pics are all there in the BB I can view them just not through window when connected via MSM
    06-18-08 09:00 AM
    So it works on your Mac at home. Are you at work using Windows? Do you need a driver installed.
    06-18-08 09:11 AM
    Maybe it would be different....I'll hook it up on my mac tonight via mass storage mode to see if I can view the pics folder....Thanks!
    06-18-08 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD