I have a Torch 2 ( 9810).
    I have the latest operating system, and latest facebook ap. No upgrades available.

I have a few question about sync-ing.

When I installed the FACEBOOK ap, it synced my contact list with my facebook list. Though I must say not completely as not all entries on my facebook friends list are on my blackberry contact list. I have since added more friends to my facebook list and want to REFRESH my sync to have my blackberry reflect the additions.

1. HOW do I re-do a facebook sync to my contact list????

And on the topic of contact lists.
    2. Is there a way to merge multiple entires on my blackberry?
    3. what about exporting a blackberry contact list???
    4. Is there a way to add my contact list from hotmail to blackberry???

Really what is the best way to have my hotmail and facebook come together into ONE ORGANIZED place and sync on my phone????

PLEASE HELP!!!

It cant be possible that I cant refresh my facebook list after I do an initial install.....
    11-04-12 01:45 AM
    I never sync my entire Facebook friends to my blackberry contacts as I only have selected people that I put in my contact lists. But I think what you can do is actually go to Facebook and then go to the grid menu where it shows thisHELP ME PLEASE!  How to sync??-imageuploadedbycb-forums1352013344.478201.jpg and then go to "Friends" and then from there choose your recently added friend that you wanna add to you blackberry contacts, click the blackberry menu button and select "connect to a blackberry contact" and then select "new contact" and so on. That will let you just individually add more Facebook friends to your blackberry contacts instead of syncing them all. I hope that helps.
    11-04-12 01:20 AM
    With your question if its possible to merge your hotmail contacts to blackberry contacts you can do that when you first set up the hotmail on your phone through email setup.
    11-04-12 01:21 AM