I would like to be a power user, but now am a very poor user.

I am not that good at techie stuff. Sometimes resist learning new stuff and it is usually a hurdle. Am finally pretty comfortable with computers but still sorta distrust cell phones.

I'm smart and all...just sorta tech intimidated. What is the best path to getting max use from my device? I sorta need to be slick with it since I have a high pressure job and it is expected.

FYI: I had a silvery BB at my last company and loved it for how it was synched up with Lotus Notes at work and all. Was just on a consulting gig (now) thinking I could get by without one...but it's basically expected that you will have some sort of smart phone for emails and texting. So I actually had the concierge go out and buy one for me. It's a black curve. Not sure what model. Miss my silver thingie.

HELP!!!!!
    12-17-09 01:08 PM
    Go to the BlackBerry Help link and check out the "BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series." Lotsa good info there.
    12-17-09 01:17 PM
    Start with reading the BB 101 lecture in the tips and how to forum.
    Then read the tips sub forum in the curve section.
    Lots of good info there to get you started. Then for more detailed questions the forums and its members are here to help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 01:18 PM
    Doh! Crow beat me by that much!
    By the way op, welcome to CB.

12-17-09 01:20 PM
    Boot it up, click Options>About and that will give us a place to start.

This is a link to HTTP://FORUMS.CRACKBERRY.COM/F3/BLAC...E-SERIES-4716/ that is the bible of CrackBerry basics. Don't worry about being new, we all start that way.

12-17-09 01:21 PM
    I loooove forums. Not good at phones, but love the flame wars, trolling and just general information stimulation from forums. Know that I found a forum site, I bet I become a power user. Please don't ban me...I will try not to be too mischeiveiaous.
    12-17-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD