So I've had the Motorola H700, H850, and 2 Aliph Jawbones. I need a new headset because I've lost or broken all of them. I'm much better about my stuff so here are things I would like. I'd like a newer headset with some type of noise cancellation or isolation, preferrably a mini or micro USB charging system and is under 100. I'd love the Aliph Jawbone 2, but I liked, not love the original Aliph becuase despite my best efforts I had issues with the sensor not touching my cheek. Hopefully the new one is better, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay 130 to find out plus it doesn't satisfy my micro/mini usb charger. I'm a little worried the BlueAnt Z9's stiff buttons and myriad of multi function buttons sequences will confuse me. Both are top contenders. Thanks for any help abusers.
    06-21-08 08:23 PM
    Take a look at the Blueant Z9, or the newer version Z9i
    06-21-08 09:21 PM
    Stick with the jawbone
    06-21-08 09:31 PM
    Take a look at the Blueant Z9, or the newer version Z9i
    When I first got the Z9, I was impressed; not any more. Seems that the sound quality diminishes the longer I use it. I spend a lot of time pushing it further into my ear just so I can hear what's being said and NO, I'm not suffering from hearing loss.

The part that goes into the ear broke off and there seems to be only ONE online retailer to get the replacement from - whose always out of stock. I was looking forward to the Z9i coming to a local retailer; but now, I'm not that anxious to get it.
    06-21-08 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD