Ive just updated the OS version on my Bold, but in doing so, the theme has been lost

I loved this theme and would like to get it back. It was a freebie too. I'm hoping that someone will recognise it by my description, so I can find and download it again.

The main unique feature of the them was a small blue circle/ball that would move to each icon like a cursor. The theme had a simple uncluttered wallpaper colour and there were several colour versions to choose from. the calendar would show upcoming entries in the main window when the calendar icon had the little blue ball next to it. Similarly, when an email or text was received, the details would be shown in the main window whenb the blue ball cursor was next to the message icon

Does anyone recognise this theme and its name/creator??

Thanks in advance for your help
    Last edited by nigpd; 06-09-11 at 12:44 PM.
    06-09-11 12:26 PM
    you realize themes are OS specific right.
    06-09-11 12:46 PM
    you realize themes are OS specific right.
    Yep, I just went from version 5.something to version 6.something
    06-09-11 12:51 PM
    Yep, I just went from version 5.something to version 6.something
    yup and that's why you lost your theme.
    06-09-11 12:56 PM
    yup and that's why you lost your theme.
    I understand, but what I'm hoping for is that someone will recognise the theme and I will be able to get a version that is compatible with my 6.something
    06-09-11 04:08 PM
    The theme is most likely still on your phone (unless you deleted all the 3rd party apps when you upgraded). Go to Options> Device> Application Management and look for it. If you click on it you can most likely find the name of the theme and the developer. Then you can see if they made an OS 6 version.
    06-09-11 04:14 PM
    thanks for the help... I'll give it a search
    06-09-11 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD