hi. I have had the storm for about a month now, and its ability to be fast is lacking. I only own a Mac Book. Is there anyway to get the .113 version for my storm through a Mac? If there is please share...i'd really appreciate it
    04-01-09 12:35 AM
    Sorry there is no way to do the update with a mac. The only way to install .113 on your storm is to use windows or hope that .113 becomes official and then get it OTA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 01:21 AM
    There is a program available for Mac users, I believe it's called VM Fusion or something along that line to make Mac act like a PC. I don't know enough about it to tell you how it works, but my brief search turned up this much to get you started on getting the help you need.

Welcome to the CB forums, BTW!

04-01-09 03:15 AM
    Have you checked out the Mac Users forum? I found what little I posted in there, so you might have some luck.

04-01-09 03:17 AM
    Not sure why you felt the need to double post this question.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/bb-macs-195727/
    04-01-09 06:11 AM
    Not sure why you felt the need to double post this question.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/bb-macs-195727/
    Probably because he is new and very confused!
    No need to snap on the new people...show them some love and that CB is friendly and helpful! Geez.
    04-01-09 07:10 AM
    Yeah, the only way to do it is to install VMWare Fusion or whatever it's called, then run DM that way. Or like, the previous poster said, hope it becomes official and then use the online installer. Sorry!

04-01-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD