I could drive to your house and get it for you and bring it to your job. Keep in mind gas is high as heck and I drive a V8. So what is it GAS MONEY or BBM? LMAO
    07-16-08 06:34 PM
    I don't think I would be able to go through a day with out my phone let along my blackberry lol
    07-16-08 06:37 PM
    Just Wow!!

I do this often and you know what, I just go about my day.
    Your life is not going to suddenly fall apart because you
    forgot your PHONE
    07-16-08 06:38 PM
    Options>make a quick trip home during lunch>grab berry>go back to work

That should solve your problem. Otherwise just do a battery pull on yourself.
    That's pretty good.
    07-16-08 06:41 PM
    The most I've driven is 20 miles to retrieve my phone after realizing I forgot it. I literally panic when I realize I don't have it on me. Thank goodness that doesn't happen but maybe twice a year now.

My bb is my lifeline for my business. how much I use it is apparent if I forget it for a day. I normally come back to it to find approx. 30 missed calls, 20 voicemails and about 60 emails. When I use it all day, I never realize how much use it gets.

cliff notes: I feel your pain
    07-16-08 06:42 PM
    Are you home yet????

Ahh - the relief!
    07-16-08 07:00 PM
    Lol I've never set foot out the door with out it I instinctively reach for it to check it before I leave and turn on tunes. I don't know how you got all the way to work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 07:09 PM

LOL!! love it!!
    07-16-08 07:12 PM
    lol! AWWW....i feel that pain.
    07-16-08 07:13 PM
    Forgetting your BB is like forgetting your bible for church.
    yea but they provide bibles at my church... i dont know anyone that'll provide me a blackberry if i forgot mine somewhere lol
    07-16-08 07:27 PM
    I don't know what I'd do if one of my people started crying because they left their BB at home. I'm not too comfortable with tears to begin with. I probably let you go home sick so you didn't disrupt your co-workers. Ooops, that was me being nice boss - I must be slipping, Really I'd find a bunch of stuff for you to do to keep your mind off of it. Of course I'd check your history to see how long you'd been farting around on CrackBerry, lol.

07-16-08 07:31 PM
    I feel NAKED w/o my baby. I can totally sympathize. Best of luck making thru your shift.....

Keep yourself buzy w/ work!!!
    07-16-08 07:36 PM
    I will be reporting you to BB protective services. How could? What if it gets scared being left alone all by itself? That's what you get. Now you have to.do some actual work. Good enough for you.

My name is Kim & I'm a crackberry addict. Saying it really helps.

07-16-08 07:51 PM

I just wrote this down in my handy dandy notebook, that way if I ever forget mine I'll know exactly what to do. Thanks for the great tip!

07-16-08 07:56 PM
    I would go CRAZY.

I always check before I leave to make sure I have it.
    Besides I use it for music in the car, so it would be kind of noticable if it was missing.
    07-16-08 08:42 PM
    I guess since I dont forget my *phone* I dont understand the near death experiences some of you obviously encounter. Nor do I understand the need to contact loved ones as though the end is near.

I think I will continue to be shocked and amazed concerning the amount of love and devotion some of you give to inanimate objects.
    07-16-08 08:59 PM
    Forgetting your BB is like forgetting your bible for church.
    I second that!
    07-16-08 09:00 PM
    I dunno, I've left my BB at home and have had no withdrawal symptoms... The only pain was that I was meeting my boyfriend and had to work a bit late, so I was late and couldn't call him to give him a heads-up.

I bet I could leave my Blackberry data services off for a whole week and survive. (I do kinda need a phone, though.)
    07-16-08 09:16 PM
    I sell Verizon FiOS. So I have a super fast internet at my fingertips when I am at work. When I am home I'm stuck with comcast, because fios is not available where I live.

Btw I made it through the day. Luckily my dm was off today or my berry would have blown up.

07-16-08 09:24 PM
    I always check my inside jacket pocket for mine 3-10 times before leaving the house
    07-16-08 09:39 PM
    OK,

I have been using my BlackBerry Curve for seven months mow (got it before Christmaas). And never has something this devestating happened.

So I guess I am officially a crackberry addict. I was rushing out the door today and left my BB at home. And now I am ******** OUT! I have an almost 9 hour shift with 7 more hours to go. And I am without my blackberry. What am I to do? All of my schedules are on the berry and what if I get that oh so important text from my boyfriend? Or even worse now I actually have to *gasp* log in to my corporate e-mail!

What am I going to do? I can't even play brick breaker on my smoke breaks.

It's like my right arm got cut off for the day. I need some help. Maybe mentally or something. Gosh I am totally hyperventalating right now. Is leaving your blackberry home grounds for leaving work sick?

Oh well.
    Ha ha ha... I HATE it when I forget my BB at home, too! It get a mild case of the shakes then freak out about someone breaking into my house and stealing it. How sad...
    07-16-08 09:47 PM
    Go to your nearest cell phone store and buy one for the day on your lunch break. It never hurts to have several backup blackberrys

07-16-08 09:56 PM
    Go to your nearest cell phone store and buy one for the day on your lunch break. It never hurts to have several backup blackberrys

Great resolution.............. One for home, one for the office............. can never have enough blackberry
    07-16-08 11:04 PM
    i would go home and get mind BB or any cell phone. i have been using cell phones since 1994 i could imagine my self with out one for a day. LOL
    07-16-08 11:24 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD