I am a new Blackberry user. I also have one for my son.
    I am having "issure" with my son.
    I want to know...
    Is there a way to set up his texting so everytime he sends or receives a text, it will blind cc my phone??

Thanks for any help out there!
    03-22-09 11:28 AM
    Is there a way to set up his texting so everytime he sends or receives a text, it will blind cc my phone??
    The only way you can do that is with BlackBerry Enterprise Services (BES). All of his data will have to pass through the private server and email system you will have to maintain. As the Administrator, you can forward data as required.

For personal BlackBerry using BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), privacy is taken very seriously.
    03-22-09 11:34 AM
    Haha, I hope your son isn't older than 14.
    03-22-09 01:55 PM
    Call your provider and state your situation. They may have a potential solution themselves (they tend to worry about teenage safety / security)
    03-22-09 02:00 PM
    You know, at some point you just gotta cut the cord and let them make their own mistakes, and suffer the consequences of their actions. That's how one learns.
    03-22-09 02:14 PM
    Call your provider and state your situation. They may have a potential solution themselves (they tend to worry about teenage safety / security)
    +1. This may be a long shot, but I don't see any other option. Speed has a good idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 04:22 PM
    OMG lol and all the wives on CB scoot in to listen just a little more closely....

03-22-09 04:47 PM
    If your son is a minor and if you are paying for the phone and the service and if you have a concern, then your best bet is just to remove the phone from his possession.
    03-22-09 07:54 PM
    If your son is a minor and if you are paying for the phone and the service and if you have a concern, then your best bet is just to remove the phone from his possession.
    Which is the best answer to this thread.
    03-22-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD