I remember having an applications folder in the main menu when I first got my Curve. I'm not sure if I deleted it or not, but I do not have it anymore...

I remember moving BBM out of the folder to the main menu, then I'm not sure what happened to it.

Is there something I can do to retrieve it?

*Mods, please move this to the appropriate forum. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Thanks in advance!
    01-02-09 06:07 PM
    Try Menu>Show All.
    01-02-09 06:10 PM
    hahaha... I should edit my OP.

I have folders that aren't shown, but even when I do "show all" it's still not in the menu.
    01-02-09 06:12 PM
    Ok. So after rereading your OP, are you trying to retrieve BBM or this applications folder? On the Curve, there shouldn't have been an app folder that came with the phone.....
    01-02-09 06:16 PM
    On the Curve, there shouldn't have been an app folder that came with the phone.....
    Are you sure? I remember when I first got my Curve, BBM and a few other apps were located in the "applications" folder. I was able to move BBM out of the folder into the main menu.

I remember this specifically because whenever I would BBM my friends originally, I had to go to menu>applications>BBM. It ended up taking too long each time until I figured out I could move BBM out of the folder.
    01-02-09 06:20 PM
    Uhh yeah. Actually I am 99.9% positive. On the Storm there is an app folder; however on the Curve, all icons should have been located on the homescreen to begin with. Hmm.....
    01-02-09 06:22 PM
    thank you jena wins I was having the same problem and this solution corrected it for me.
    01-23-09 11:15 PM
    I remember having an applications folder in the main menu when I first got my Curve. I'm not sure if I deleted it or not, but I do not have it anymore...

I remember moving BBM out of the folder to the main menu, then I'm not sure what happened to it.

Is there something I can do to retrieve it?

*Mods, please move this to the appropriate forum. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Thanks in advance!
    Was this a NEW Curve? Unless AT&T Curves come with their APPS in a folder, sounds like you got someone's returned phone, and it got into the the new phone pile. The reason I say this is, it looks like the person that had the phone before you bought it, created a FOLDER called APPS or whatever it was called, and moved the BBM icon into it.

I have a T-Mobile 8320 and it didn't have any extra folders, on the main menu out of the box.
    01-24-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD