I can make calls, get text messages, get on the internet and even send e-mails from my phone, but I can�t receive e-mail on my bb. The last message I received on my BB curve 8310 was around 11 yesterday (Wed.). I�ve gotten about 50 e-mails since then, which I can download from my PC. Is anyone else having problems? I thought for sure it would correct itself, you know too much traffic because of the holidays or something but now I�m afraid something is wrong. I really don't want to get in the holiday traffic tomorrow at the AT&T place if it is a temp problem and i'm not the only one.

I have taken the battery out and reset the thing several times, I have not changed any settings, I don�t know what is going on�.can someone help! I have had the phone for about a year (I received it between Thanksgiving and Christmas last year) and have had no problems with it so far. I�m very confused and kind of scared :-).

Marcy
    11-27-08 12:05 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 01:48 PM
    WHEW. Crisis over! Thanks for your help Kronk, however my cousin e-mailed me and told me the old version of face book had blocked her e-mails too. She deleted it and they started right back up. She suggested i do the same. I did and then got about 75 e-mails on my BB ! She's GREAT! So I’m good now, thanks for your help though.

Marcy
    11-27-08 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD