Everyone. I have been a Blackberry user for a while now- Had the 8800 for work and the Pearl for personal. Just got the Storm last week, and I have been keeping up to date, but I only hear great things for the Tour. Little unsure if I should take it back and get the Tour. What are the differences? I love the vivid screen on the Storm, but it is a little glitchy sometimes.

Then I hear the dummies on the Storm 2 will be out in three weeks. Any real differences between the Storm and Storm 2? Is it just Wi-Fi?

Ed
    07-17-09 10:01 AM
    You can spend a lifetime chasing whatever comes next. Go to a store and try out the Tour. If you like it better, switch. I absolutely love my Storm and couldn't trade it for anything. Especially on the latest OS (.151). Go play and get what you like.
    07-17-09 11:29 AM
    Doesn't Verizon have the 30-day trial like Sprint? If you really want to, take the Storm back and play with the Tour for a bit. If you find yourself liking the Storm more then just return the Tour.

These phones are two different animals(full touchscreen vs half screen, physical keyboard) so it all depends on what you're looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD