Alright, so I'm getting a new blackberry curve 8520 it 2 days, so excited! So if you could just tell me some useful tips and tricks etc, that would be great. Also, I didn't really do my research on this phone, so is this a good quality phone? How long will it last? My friend has a bold, and she says they are really addicting, is it really? Thanks.
    06-28-11 06:24 PM
    Yep. That's why it's called a crackberry. Learn the shortcuts on the keyboard, keep it cleaned up like you would a computer and be sure to back it up regularly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 06:34 PM
    You should start here #BlackBerry Help | CrackBerry.com if you have any questions after you get it and can't find an answer by searching here or in the help section just ask and someone will help or try to help you.

Some here and elsewhere call the curve an entry level phone and the bold the flagship but really I think the curves are fine.

Oh BTW welcome.
    06-28-11 06:36 PM
    I have the 8530 its a great phone I have it already for over a year now and never had any issues works great the only thing is it can't be upgrade to OS 6

06-28-11 06:36 PM
    Welcome to the world of Crackberry. One thing I would suggest is get yourself the app called Quicklaunch. You are going to be looking at a lot of apps but this one is on everyone's must have list. Once you use it, you will think this is how the OS should work from the start.
    06-28-11 06:53 PM
    I have a Curve 8530 and it's a GREAT phone. I've never had a problem with it. It should last you quite a while as long as you take good care of it, maybe you should get a case for it the keyboard is great! Very easy to use and since it's pretty light it'll feels great in your hands
    06-28-11 08:12 PM
    Essential reading for me when I was new. Enjoy your BB experience!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

06-28-11 08:28 PM
    Yep. That's why it's called a crackberry. Learn the shortcuts on the keyboard, keep it cleaned up like you would a computer and be sure to back it up regularly.

all great advice.

But don't expect a plethora of apps, just simple apps that are useful.

Don't be afraid to use it a lot, your battery will last a long time

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    06-28-11 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD