Hello Everyone,
    If anyone has any suggestions for another way to get scribble please let me know. When i go to download themes the fun and games page comes up with the accept page. Then the next page with stargazer comes up i click on more themes and then the scribble theme is not there. If anyone has some help for me I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks again,
    Townzy
    09-18-08 02:44 PM
    I have had the same problem, only I download it and it wont let me add it to my applications downloader.

I'm at complete loss.
    09-18-08 03:03 PM
    I have the same thing! It wont let me open or save it. Something about the application error.
    09-18-08 03:06 PM
    Not sure where you people are trying to download the Scribble theme from, but if it's the Scribble theme that NancyDrew created I would just contact her directly through her website, Nancy Drew Themes. That's how I got my Scribble theme.

CC
    09-18-08 03:21 PM
    Thanks for the link CC
    09-18-08 03:24 PM
    I have the scribble theme on my computer, I would put it in a link but i dont know how lol. If someone would tell me how to post a link for a file from my CPU I will gladly put it up for yall. thanks again! Im such a noob!
    09-18-08 03:24 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    If anyone has any suggestions for another way to get scribble for bb 8110please let me know. If anyone has some help for me I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks...
    09-21-08 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD