When I recieved my 8350i, I cracked it with the sticky note of instructions for the phone to work n downloaded a Combined3. Service Book, and successfully used it without any issues. Able to go online without wifi, accept calls and smses were received on time.

And then, I couldn't upload pictures on facebook, so I went ahead according to some forums that states to delete "IPPP FOR 5 CLICK" from OPTIONS>ADVANCED OPTIONS>SERVICE BOOKS. Now I can MMS Facebook via an email to upload pictures. I also accidentally deleted "Browser Configuration", but have since undelete and now have it in my Service Book Menu.

HOWEVER, I have an issue now! I can't go online with my boostberry without having a wifi connection. Whenever I tried to use Opera Mini or the BB Browser, it states this message: "This is a Wifi service. Please ensure your device has an active Wi-fi connection and try again".

I don't receive text messages on time too, it can be from an hour late till a day late. I have called Boost to enquire, and according to them "they have reset my network or something" and it should be working after I off and on the device. Which I still have problems at time.

HELP. Please help me get back using my browser without a Wi-fi. It is the sole reason why I went to boost, to get internet at a low cost so I can be connected all the time.

Appreciate your effort and time really!
    09-27-09 02:09 AM
    texts were late yesterday..... i missed a few.

go into opera, hit menu, scroll down to wifi, and uncheck it, hit menu, save.... then try again
    09-27-09 07:22 AM
    Yea, I've been having problems receiving texts in a timely manner as well this past week.

It's not just you
    09-27-09 08:16 AM
    I have been trying to hit on Menu Button on Opera Mini, but am unable to get any response!

Have tried unchecking Wifi on BB Browser, the same message keeps popping out and the phone still refuse to go online without a Wifi!

What should I do?
    09-27-09 12:27 PM
    I have been trying to hit on Menu Button on Opera Mini, but am unable to get any response!

Have tried unchecking Wifi on BB Browser, the same message keeps popping out and the phone still refuse to go online without a Wifi!

What should I do?
    To see the menu in Opera, you will have to install a Visible Menus Theme. Search for it in the forum. After you install it you will be able to uncheck wifi on Opera.
    09-27-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD