Ok so the last 2 times i DL'd Os's for my 9700, the download went fine,but when I connected it to DM it said that their were no updates? every other time i DL'd Os's then connected my phone to DM it would say that there was an update available....wtf is up? any suggestions?
    08-26-11 12:46 PM
    Were you loading leaked or other carrier OS's? Mine have been working when updates are available.
    08-26-11 01:35 PM
    i was loading leaked and official os's and from different carriers and everytime as soon as i connected my BB it would say that i had an update available, the last 2 leaked os's i DL'd....nothing
    08-26-11 01:44 PM
    i was loading leaked and official os's and from different carriers and everytime as soon as i connected my BB it would say that i had an update available, the last 2 leaked os's i DL'd....nothing
    Did you install them on your PC?

I also remove the vendor file but others will say you don't need to.this anymore. I have had problems when I don't
    08-26-11 06:26 PM
    Like coach said, you have to open the Os and let it install (unzip) into your Pc before DM will recognize it as an Os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD