I posted this under get and give help, but I still have a problem after installing 10.3.2.

I thought I fixed it by deleting my email account and re- adding it.
    I also set email actions to do nothing (1) or file (2). I have no idea what those settings mean.
    I got my emails back, but they disappeared again. This is on all 3 email accounts. I have no idea where they went if they were filed. I hope they aren't permanently deleted.

I also lost some calendar entries.

I'm thinking of wiping the phone and starting over, but if I don't use the correct settings the same thing will happen. There are many settings that are not self explanatory.
    Where would I find understandable instructions?

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    06-17-15 03:23 PM
    Are you using Yahoo? Cause several of us have posted in the past week about a similar issue with Yahoo.

Mine happened after I installed 10.3.2. Did a factory reset and it didn't help. My emails disappear and come back up probably 2-3 times a day. I noticed it usually happens right after 8am and 7pm.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-17-15 03:59 PM
    Are you using Yahoo? Cause several of us have posted in the past week about a similar issue with Yahoo.

Mine happened after I installed 10.3.2. Did a factory reset and it didn't help. My emails disappear and come back up probably 2-3 times a day. I noticed it usually happens right after 8am and 7pm.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yes, I am on Yahoo. How can we fix this? I have emails from 2012 - 2014 that stay there. The others are gone.

This is a MAJOR problem!!!

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    06-17-15 04:16 PM
    In the other threads, people were saying they just forwarded their Yahoo mail to a new Gmail account. I haven't tried it yet though.
    06-17-15 05:57 PM
    In the other threads, people were saying they just forwarded their Yahoo mail to a new Gmail account. I haven't tried it yet though.
    Then you would have to change your email address? I don't have a Gmail account. I would hate to do that.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    06-17-15 06:23 PM
    Note that emails may disappear from your BlackBerry device upon connecting your BlackBerry to your computer via the BlackBerry syncing application.

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    06-17-15 06:33 PM
    Note that emails may disappear from your BlackBerry device upon connecting your BlackBerry to your computer via the BlackBerry syncing application.

Why will it do that? That happened to me after I backed up my phone. I lost all of July's emails

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 08:38 PM
    June*

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 08:38 PM

This happened without connecting to the computer. I have lost all my 2015 emails and the new ones disappear after one day.

I keep thinking it must be a new setting, but I can't for the life of me find it.
    This could be a deal breaker if I can't figure it out!!! I have loved this phone for 7 months. I don't want to give up now!!

If I search for an email from a particular person, I can do a "remote search " and it will search the server. But it takes a very long time and is not a solution!!

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    06-17-15 09:06 PM