I downloaded the new Dream App that Crackberry so graciously gifted us (thanks CB!). Unfortunately, I'm just not thrilled with it and would like to delete it. I know it has several parts to it. How on earth do I delete all of it? Thanks for the help!
    02-27-09 12:39 PM
    Go to options>advanced options>applications>select the app>menu>delete. Hope this helps...
    02-27-09 12:42 PM
    I downloaded the new Dream App that Crackberry so graciously gifted us (thanks CB!). Unfortunately, I'm just not thrilled with it and would like to delete it. I know it has several parts to it. How on earth do I delete all of it? Thanks for the help!
    I connected my Curve to Desktop Manager and removed all parts that way- only because I was home at the time.
    02-27-09 01:21 PM
    Go to options>advanced options>applications>select the app>menu>delete. Hope this helps...
    I did that, but that only deletes the theme. The ringer in still on there and I think the live screen as well. Who knows what else. I don't know how to find the other parts. I've searched through apps and can't find anything else???
    02-27-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD