Can ANYONE help me with the fact that my BB Messenger is on a HUGE delay? I JUST got my Blackberry Curve a few wks ago and it has never worked right...I have friends whos work perfect but mine is on a a WEIRD Delay! Sometimes I KNOW they sent a response and I can send two and THEN theirs will come through to me...Otherwise it can take hours! Thanks for ANY help!
    06-12-09 08:24 AM
    This sounds like a case of a battery pull. Do a battery pull and let us know if
    the problem continues.
    06-12-09 12:29 PM
    I have had some delay when it is cross network but after time it clears up. Cross network I mean from CDMA to GSM at first slow but then they seem to work out.
    06-12-09 12:32 PM
    I have had some delay when it is cross network but after time it clears up. Cross network I mean from CDMA to GSM at first slow but then they seem to work out.
    And the cross network thing is something that causes people all kinds of
    problems adding/requesting to eachother's list. I wish everything was GSM.
    06-12-09 12:39 PM
    I had the same problem when sending BBM messages to my sister and brother-in-law who have Verizon. It only happened for a day or two but it stopped.
    06-12-09 12:48 PM

That might explain the random delays I've experienced with it as well.
    06-12-09 01:08 PM
    It has been a problem for me for several months. Off and on. And NOT between carriers. Alltel to Alltel has been a problem. Actually, I have better luck with Alltel to Verizon messages. I'm getting sick of it.
    06-12-09 02:22 PM
    It happens to me too. My fiance and I are both on Sasktel (CDMA) and there is ALWAYS a delay, unless he's in another province. Then it seems to work fine. It also works fine when I'm talking with people on Rogers (GSM). Battery pulls haven't helped, re-adding contacts on both ends hasn't helped, its been like this for months and it drives me nuts!! Any other suggestions??
    06-12-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD