Trying to find the right forum to post this in so I get the max responses.

I know there are a ton of threads on this but none of them seem to answer my questions completely so I am posting a new one here. I switched to Verizon about 3 weeks ago from AT&T because of 3G. I originally got the Droid but took it back and got the storm2 instead. Then through a one time thing I was able to re-exchange the storm2 back for the Droid. I want a diff phone again. I want either the Tour or Storm2. One thing I really liked about the Storm2 was threaded text messaging.

Now here are some of the questions I have in comparisons:

1.) What are the processors used in both the tour and storm?
    2.) How big is the Tour's screen compared to AT&T'S Bold 9700?
    3.) What is the resolution of the Tour compared to 9700?
    4.) Is the browser on the Tour fast enough that you won't miss not having WiFi on it?
    5.) How is the physical keyboard holding up compared to the Storm's virtual keyboard?

Thank you for your responses!
    12-18-09 10:31 PM
    All ofthis could have been accomplished by using the search button at the top of the browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 11:33 PM
    Trying to find the right forum to post this in so I get the max responses.

I know there are a ton of threads on this but none of them seem to answer my questions completely so I am posting a new one here. I switched to Verizon about 3 weeks ago from AT&T because of 3G. I originally got the Droid but took it back and got the storm2 instead. Then through a one time thing I was able to re-exchange the storm2 back for the Droid. I want a diff phone again. I want either the Tour or Storm2. One thing I really liked about the Storm2 was threaded text messaging.

Now here are some of the questions I have in comparisons:

1.) What are the processors used in both the tour and storm?
    2.) How big is the Tour's screen compared to AT&T'S Bold 9700?
    3.) What is the resolution of the Tour compared to 9700?
    4.) Is the browser on the Tour fast enough that you won't miss not having WiFi on it?
    5.) How is the physical keyboard holding up compared to the Storm's virtual keyboard?

Thank you for your responses!
    1. I think the processors are the same, and if not, they're fairly close in speed. My Tour is snappy, for the most part.
    2. The Tour and the Bold share the exact same screen. Dimensions, resolution, everything...
    3. Read answer to question 2.
    4. Yes, it's pretty fast with the 3G. WiFi, of course will be faster, but the 3G browsing is really fast, so I couldn't imagine it being a huge issue, unless you live in an area where you get low signal.
    5. The physical keyboard is WAY better than the virtual keyboard IMO, so much so that it's not even a fair comparison. The Tour has a Bold style keyboard, which is fantastic. You won't be disappointed.

I have to ask, why did you go from Droid to Storm, only to go BACK to Droid again? If you switched to Storm from the Droid, I can't understand why you'd go back to your original device again...

If WiFi is a huge selling point for you, I'd wait till the Tour2 comes out. It'll have WiFi, plus a trackpad. Picture it as a CDMA runningmate to the Bold 9700.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD