I am pretty sure that until yesterday my incoming text messages were showing up in my email box which is where I wanted them so I would see them. After downloading the talklock application (which works wonderfully!) I think it may have changed. Now when I send or receive a text message or phone call, they don't appear in my main email folder and I miss the text messages becasue I don't see them. To view them I have to click on the menu and view folder and select one of about 10 folders which are all separate (phone call log, SMS inbox, SMS outbox, etc). My profile is already set up to combine SMS and email messages and it was working that way the other day but now I can't figure it out so I suspect that talklock may have caused this issue.
    Any ideas??? Appreciate your help, you guys are awesome!
    12-31-08 10:39 AM
    Your SMS and mms and pin's shouldn't be showing up in your email folder regardless. Its your email folder for a reason. They instead, show be showing up in your message's folder. You may have it hidden. Try menu > show all then select your message's folder and in hide it. That should help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 12:35 PM
    I tried to view all and still don't see any other general messages folder. Wonder if I may have deleted it my mistake or my kids did when they were looking at my phone. can I restore the display and undelete ?
    12-31-08 04:18 PM
    I dont know anything about talklock since I dont use it. Maybe it changed your settings? Is this a free program? If so delete it and set your phone back to factory defaults and see if that works. If it does then you know the cause...I would think anyway.
    12-31-08 04:27 PM
    You were right on. My message folder had been "moved" by accident and I found it in the games folder. I moved it back to the main screen and all is working as it should now. Thanks for the help!

Your SMS and mms and pin's shouldn't be showing up in your email folder regardless. Its your email folder for a reason. They instead, show be showing up in your message's folder. You may have it hidden. Try menu > show all then select your message's folder and in hide it. That should help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD