View Poll Results: Bold Or Torch

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bold

1 33.33%
  • Torch

2 66.67%
    Help Please Help A Beginner People

Hello, Im getting a new Blackberry this week on contract for two years with vodafone uk (best deal) so i want to get the right phone for me, Bold 9700 Or Torch 9800 i have never had a blackberry before so i havent got a clue about them, any advice would be great, I want a b/b for emails, web browsing, music etc etc The torch is more expensive per month so is it worth it ?? If i get the bold 9700 will it be just an old blackberry ?? and soon out of date ??

Thanks & PLEASE HELP ME !!
    Last edited by masonuk; 10-20-10 at 02:45 AM.
    10-20-10 02:43 AM
    Anything you buy will soon be out of date , the real question is do you like touch screen? If you don't, don't bother with the Torch. What I can say is you can't go wrong with a 9700.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 04:16 AM
    It would be hard for me not to recommend the traditional BB for your first. I would go for the 9700. You will really enjoy it. But the 9780 should be released soon, so you may want to hold off for that if you wanted a traditional style BlackBerry.

10-20-10 05:33 AM
    You could probably pick up a 9700 even cheaper once the 9780 makes an appearance.

10-20-10 06:03 AM
    Am i better waiting for the 9780 as im not a big fan of touch screens ie torch, so im thinking the new model bold ?? Thanks
    10-21-10 09:23 AM
    Between the 9700 and the Torch I say the Torch hands down, but between the 9780 and the Torch, now it comes to Form factor, I love my torch, and truth be told I barely use the touch screen I am always navigating with the track pad and using the keyboard, the only thing I really love about the touch screen is Pinch Zoom for pictures and websites.
    10-21-10 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD