I have a gmail and hotmail account set up with my blackberry. Everytime I send a msg using gmail, i recieve the same msg again. Also, everytime I recieve using gmail, i get it twice. On top of that, everytime i send a email on a PC, i get that on my berry too! I checked the email settings for both gmail and hotmail and they are the same. Gmail is driving me nuts on my berry.
    06-15-09 08:51 PM
    lol i know its happend to me what you have to do is go to the site again and it on pc. it seems easyer and make sureyoure settings are no carbon notification of sent mesg.i still get confused lol anyway its all in youre email notification settings then go through phone settings but go site first on comp. i hope this helps and not confuse you more..........
    I have a gmail and hotmail account set up with my blackberry. Everytime I send a msg using gmail, i recieve the same msg again. Also, everytime I recieve using gmail, i get it twice. On top of that, everytime i send a email on a PC, i get that on my berry too! I checked the email settings for both gmail and hotmail and they are the same. Gmail is driving me nuts on my berry.
    06-15-09 09:51 PM
    06-15-09 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD