- CrackBerry Genius
- 2,736 Posts
Help with BB on wifi needed...
I've been having a problem with my BB on my wifi network. When I put the wifi on my BB on it logs in and I get the BB logo next to the wifi icon, but after a while the BB logo goes away while the wifi is still logged on. I guess that means BB is not connected to the NOC through wifi. I then need to shut off wifi on my BB and restart. Does anyone have any clue what's going on? I have tried automatic settings and manual settings for my wifi network.
Also having problems with BBM7. I can only talk for 45 seconds before the call drops off. Any solutions?Through the Years :2001 Ericsson T29s> Sony Z5> Sony Z7> SE Z600>Moto A760> RAZR V3>Razr V3i>BB 8800>BB 9500 >BB 9800>Bold 9900..RIM Returns with a bang
Life was much simpler when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits
- 12-13-2012, 07:06 PM #2
Does your phone lose the BIS sync (four dots) when you're off WiFi? If so, it might be a network or service books issue.
Regardless, I'd try a manual resending of service books, and re-registering using the Host Routing Table.
For BBM7, I read in a couple of threads that uninstalling and then re-installing it has worked for some people. Why don't you give that a shot?Sent from my jail cell using a corrupt prison warden
- By bexton in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2012, 11:11 PM
- By flybrown in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:26 AM
- By r2a2z in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2008, 04:49 AM
- By megk03 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2008, 10:34 AM
- By glisk in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2008, 07:56 PM