Please help me.... there are too many discisions here.... I dont need a blackberry for business... but i DO NEED TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH MY EMAIL. OOps sorry caps..... I want to learn from your experience... pros and cons? I`ve been told the pearl crashes often...? true? i like the idea of the curve... but tell me... is the 8800 the best? in your opinions.... which do you prefer? and why?

Thank you so much... any help is greatly appreciated.

Tanya
    04-14-08 10:06 AM
    The 8800 is geared more toward business users, and the Curve toward regular consumers.

Depends what kind of features you're after, example:

Curve = Has Camera
    8800 = NO Camera

I would recommend the Curve for non-business needs though.
    04-14-08 10:18 AM
    8800 is a bit bigger and heavier and has no camera.
    The Curve is lighter and got a camera.

Can you go to the store and have a feel of both? I did that and chose the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-08 10:22 AM
    I thought i researched these phones.... what a big obvious! no camera in the 8800 ....i`m am stupid! haha. I would like to see both of them but i live in italy. having a hard time finding a curve anywhere! I was thinking about buying one online in america... having it sent here. Does anyone know of any RELIABLE web sites? what about mobilecity.com ? thoughts?
    thanks
    ~T
    04-14-08 10:34 AM
    The Curve would be a great choice. It's great for emails, camera, media, texting, phone etc etc.

What are you talking about? Curve launched in Italy a while ago.

8300: Wind
    8310: Voda, Wind

Edit: It's not letting me post URLs but go to blackberry.com and do a search
    04-14-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD