I just added more music to my blackberry curve 8310 and now I cannot find my ringtones that I had bluetoothed from my old phone. Plus I cannot find a lot of my songs that I had already added to my phone. Sorry for the ignorance folks.
    10-14-08 05:32 PM
    I often find my music taking a while to load onto the memory card once moved over. Maybe it's just not showing yet, how long ago did you do it?
    10-14-08 05:49 PM
    I found it! All I had to do was turn off the phone, take the battery out and the mini sd card and reinsert it and every thing showed up!
    10-14-08 05:52 PM
    good, my card loads real slow, i just have to wait a few minutes sometimes..
    10-14-08 05:53 PM
    Ok, now I've been trying to add a video which is an mp4 format. For some reason it's telling me that I don't have enough disk space, but when I go to windows media player it tells me that I have 1.8 gigabytes remaining on my card. The file that I'm trying to add is 26.5 mb.
    10-15-08 05:00 PM
    When I am able to add the video, it's just the music part and not the video part. I'm adding it to where it says video but for some reason, no video. Help!
    10-15-08 05:01 PM
    That's a weird one. I'll have to do a little research and get back to you unless someone else does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 06:53 PM
    good, my card loads real slow, i just have to wait a few minutes sometimes..
    Mine does the same thing. Every time though, my heart skips a beat like I messed something up! haha.
    10-15-08 07:00 PM
    I figured it out! Just needed a little resizing!!!!
    10-15-08 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD