I spent the last 20 minutes trying to find the thread that has the definition from a calendar page of a BB on it, does anyone know what I am talking about and can help me find it?

THANKS!!!!
    09-25-08 10:00 AM
    Nope. Did you try the Search Forums function?

What information about calendar pages do you really need?
    09-25-08 10:09 AM
    Nope. Did you try the Search Forums function?

What information about calendar pages do you really need?
    I did try. It is not actually about a calendar. It was from a desk calendar a members co-wroker had. It was one of those calendars with a daily message and this particular message had a definition for Blackberry, it was cute and I want to share it with a friend who just got a curve.
    09-25-08 10:11 AM
    In other words: needle in a haystack. Hopefully someone has a good memory.

A word of advise: xome up with a better title. When your title is "Help!" People reading will asume you have a : "ohnoez, my BB got ganked and now I'm pwned ;(".

Instead we get; "oh hai, do you guys remember the thing I saw on the internet last time? I want to show it to my friend.".

How dificult would it have been to type out: Need help finding a thread?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 10:23 AM
    In other words: needle in a haystack. Hopefully someone has a good memory.

A word of advise: xome up with a better title. When your title is "Help!" People reading will asume you have a : "ohnoez, my BB got ganked and now I'm pwned ;(".

Instead we get; "oh hai, do you guys remember the thing I saw on the internet last time? I want to show it to my friend.".

How dificult would it have been to type out: Need help finding a thread?

Given your name I am going to assume this is sarcasm. If not---HELP IS HELP is it not????? Just because it is not what YOU expected, I need help nonetheless!!!!
    09-25-08 10:32 AM
    I spent the last 20 minutes trying to find the thread that has the definition from a calendar page of a BB on it, does anyone know what I am talking about and can help me find it?

THANKS!!!!
    I remember the thread... Give me a minute to find it.
    09-25-08 11:00 AM

THANKS!!!!
    It's here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/dict...rate-bs-75104/
    09-25-08 11:02 AM
    I agree, your thread title made me think something was wrong. There isn't, its kinda like false advertisement. Good luck finding that thread though

09-25-08 11:06 AM
    Given your name I am going to assume this is sarcasm. If not---HELP IS HELP is it not????? Just because it is not what YOU expected, I need help nonetheless!!!!
    If the original thread you wanted had a descriptive title you might have remembered enough clues to find it now.

A good thread title helps both ways, the forums are about sharing skills and knowledge. Experienced users may read hundreds of messages in a day, and there are always priorities and threads which get skipped. A clear title and description of the problem increases the chance of someone posting a quick accurate response rather than leaving your thread to read later along with all the other non-technical 'hello I'm a newbie' threads. Also, other users with the same kind of problem can find the most useful threads and existing answers quickly.

Thanks for understanding.
    09-25-08 11:08 AM
    YOU ROCK THANKS!!!!!!!!
    09-25-08 11:11 AM
    If the original thread you wanted had a descriptive title you might have remembered enough clues to find it now.

A good thread title helps both ways, the forums are about sharing skills and knowledge. Experienced users may read hundreds of messages in a day, and there are always priorities and threads which get skipped. A clear title and description of the problem increases the chance of someone posting a quick accurate response rather than leaving your thread to read later along with all the other non-technical 'hello I'm a newbie' threads. Also, other users with the same kind of problem can find the most useful threads and existing answers quickly.

Thanks for understanding.
    Understood and what a nice way to say it
    09-25-08 11:12 AM
    Understood and what a nice way to say it
    I have a little experience with online support - all the way back to Compuserve forums. It feels good to get back into old habits after a short break
    09-26-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD