I am about to see if Blackberry's float. I cannot import my address book from my razor. I have saved it to a disk changed to csv, imported and my bbdesktop will not sync it. I get an error message and the bb desktop shuts down. I have uninstalled and reinstall several times. Any suggestions?
    09-12-08 07:30 PM
    It would be helpful if you could provide some specific information.

What format did you save it to when you save it to a disk?
    How did you convert it to csv?
    What error message did you get when trying to import them to your BB?
    09-12-08 07:33 PM
    I am about to see if Blackberry's float. I cannot import my address book from my razor. I have saved it to a disk changed to csv, imported and my bbdesktop will not sync it. I get an error message and the bb desktop shuts down. I have uninstalled and reinstall several times. Any suggestions?
    I dont believe it's as simple as importing/exporting. I'm guessing you're not using Outlook which Desktop Managers relies on for contacts. Someone with more knowledge is going to have to chime in here; but I think the only way your going to accomplish getting your contacts to your Pearl is through Outlook.

In the meantime, dont send your Pearl floating.
    09-12-08 07:36 PM
    I know with sprint u can take your phones to the store, they have a machine that will copy your address book from one phone to another. Maybe your company does this also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD