Hey everyone,

I come to you in a state of panic. Earlier tonight, I saw the thread about the BTHM OS6 .448/.461 Revised V2 hybrid OS. I decided "hey, this looks cool enough, let's try it out!"

So I downloaded the file, replaced the info in my 6.0.0.461 folder with the newly downloaded files, and updated it with Desktop Manager.

Everything was working fine until after the install. It came time to reboot and while DM said that it was waiting to reconnect with the device, the device rebooted and went into the OS like it was finished. (Keep in mind DM is still on the "Waiting to reconnect with device" screen)

So I cancel the message that DM is giving me and I unplug my device. Seems fine. So then I plug my device back in and a message pops up on the device saying that the cable I was using can't be used to charge the device. "Well that's fine, I don't need it to charge it, just to be able to connect to my PC", i though. So I dismissed the message and waited for it to connect to my PC.

...and waited...and waited...nothing.

Now I realize that I cannot even connect my device to my PC to restore or even fall back to the previous OS that I was running before I decided to (try to) update.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    02-25-11 03:02 AM
    Update:

Device will connect to my Macbook Pro, but it will not connect to the PC that I used to install the OS.
    02-25-11 03:23 AM
    Update:

Now I'm just feeling stupid. After a quick reboot, the system is connecting to my PC. I guess I'll just leave this thread up for people as stupid as I am who didn't think to first reboot their computer.
    02-25-11 03:32 AM
    Use BBSAK to completely wipe your device, Completely uninstall the OS from your computer, then reinstall. Delete Vendor.xml, run AppLoader, Follow instructions.
    02-25-11 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD