My texts and call log randomly delete themselves! What's up with that? And this random Facebook application appeared and I can't get rid of it! Help!
    12-22-07 01:14 AM
    Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs? - BlackBerryFAQ

How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ

What do you mean "random facebook application?" You didn't download Facebook? You can check in Options >Advanced Options >Service Book and see if there is a service book in there for "facebook." If there is, go ahead and delete it if you don't need it.
    12-22-07 01:19 AM
    Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs? - BlackBerryFAQ

How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ

What do you mean "random facebook application?" You didn't download Facebook? You can check in Options >Advanced Options >Service Book and see if there is a service book in there for "facebook." If there is, go ahead and delete it if you don't need it.
    I didn't download Facebook, it came out of nowhere. Why is that? That service book did get rid of it though thanks. I kept trying to look in the applications for it and it wasn't there.
    12-22-07 01:28 AM
    Well that facebook app and handango or whatever keep reappearing...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-07 05:01 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    12-22-07 05:24 PM
    If they keep reappearing, just hide them.
    12-22-07 11:57 PM
    Yeah, I hid some random stuff from Alltel because the icons appeared and there was no other way to get rid of them.
    12-23-07 09:36 AM
    Things like Facebook and Handango are probably in the Service Books.

You can find them by going into Options / Advanced Services Books, locating the proper one and deleting it.

I know that the Handango icon is distributed that way.
    12-23-07 10:35 AM
    I've deleted it a few times from the service books since it keeps reappearing, it comes back every few days. And what exactly does hiding them do? It just dims them? But they're still there right?
    12-28-07 10:43 AM
    If you hide them and don't want to see the dimmed icons go back into the menu and uncheck "Show All", that will hide them totally. Yes, they will still be on your device but you won't have to look at them anymore.
    12-28-07 11:04 AM
    Ohh, haha thanks!
    12-28-07 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD