ok...have had my curve for about 2 wks, haven't had to add a contact yet to my list, can't figure it out.....please help...I'm not generally a ding dong, but this has me baffled!
    Thanks in advance
    12-18-08 02:56 PM
    dial the number, then hit menu(next to call button) then scroll down to add to contacts
    12-18-08 03:01 PM
    Or, Address Book > BB button (next to track ball) and select New Address.
    12-18-08 03:09 PM
    oh thanks, you guys are so smart! )
    12-18-08 04:53 PM
    If you have an e-mail address or phone number in a message, you can highlight it by scrolling the pointer over it. Then press the berry button to bring up the menu, and one of the options will be to add it to your address book (contacts). If you do so, the screen will pop up with that part filled in and you can add other info like their name.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 05:56 PM
    Welcome to the Crack. Hope you like the new Berry
    12-18-08 06:01 PM
    If you want to add contacts to your SIM card you have to open the "Address Book," hit the MENU button, select "SIM Phone Book," then add a new address there OR dial a number, hit MENU, then add it to your address book.

If you already have a bunch of contacts saved to your SIM card, you can select "Address Book," hit MENU, select "SIM Phone Book," hit MENU, then select "Copy All To Address Book"
    12-19-08 11:57 PM
    Give a read through the Blackberry Lecture Series 101 real good, there will be a ton of stuff in there you'll be "wowed" at!
    12-19-08 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD