More than a month left since BBM became available for Android & iPhone. Still, it is not available in Russia (for example). Many of my friends where able to download and install it using country change, but i can't becouse i have iTunes Match subscription. The question is - would be #bbm available in russia, if yes - when. If no - i would be glad to know why.

Now blackberry doesn't answer on tweets, remove my comments from blog. I don't understand what's happening.
    I would accept any answer, but want to know.

BTW, since our KGB become more active last time, many of businessman are interested in more secure platform for business. Russia can be new market, but BB should make a few steps ahead.
    11-22-13 09:01 AM
    BTW, since our KGB become more active last time, many of businessman are interested in more secure platform for business. Russia can be new market, but BB should make a few steps ahead.
    Perhaps becuase of pressure for this very reason?
    Besides, we'e seen your PM wrestle a bear, nuff said.
    11-22-13 09:05 AM
    Blackberry doesn't even have an office in Russia, so the can't be anyhow pressed by KGB. Same thing, Gmail is using https connections that's why KGB can't read emails, so they tried many times to pass the law that allows to block everything that is uninterceptable, even blackberry was unable to install BES in Russia until they give access to all data for KGB. But now, they don't need anything on mobile network side. So it is now much easier to work. Just allow me to pay for my BES10 devices using visa And don't tell me anything about our pm or president. They make me sick.
    11-22-13 09:14 AM
    And don't tell me anything about our pm or president. They make me sick.
    I just want him to put a shirt on.
    SunshineStateFlyer likes this.
    11-22-13 10:04 AM
    So am I correct in assuming you cannot download BBM for Android in Russia?

I have family attending and competing in the Olympics in Sochi. The Olympians were given Samsung Galaxy phones as part of their package and we are trying to get BBM setup on the device but she cannot find it in Googly Play store.

Would this be why??

TIA...
    02-05-14 09:18 AM
    Yes.
    01-29-15 01:49 AM
    If you say that your friend is able to download BBM on his Android then ask him to download "File Expert with Clouds" app ant with this app he can create BBM apk file for you from his phone. Simple as that..

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 02:28 AM
    If you say that your friend is able to download BBM on his Android then ask him to download "File Expert with Clouds" app ant with this app he can create BBM apk file for you from his phone. Simple as that..

Posted via CB10
    This thread is more than a year old. I am sure he has figured it out by now.

Q10 | SQN100-3 | CIRCA 2013
    01-29-15 02:51 AM
    Btw, BBM is still not available nither in Google Play nor Apple AppStore.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 12:33 PM
    Btw, BBM is still not available nither in Google Play nor Apple AppStore.

Posted via CB10
    Try www.bbm.com

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 05:48 AM